Wednesday, February 20, 2008

AMOB in Ellenton

We took the kids to the Anna Maria Oyster Bar in Ellenton last night. They do this really cool thing where they measure the kids to see how much to charge them. It is a penny an inch - really! This is awesome when they don't end up eating their dinner. The margarita's were only $2.50! So I had to have one.

Here are some pictures of some of the kids getting measured:


Erin - 50 inches

Hayley - 43 inches




Franklin - 39 inches


Grace - 31 inches


For our appetizer, we had Calamari. The kids wanted me to take a picture of it. Here it is:




I ordered a pasta alfredo for my dinner. And it came out in a frying pan. Seriously. Here it is:





Here are some other pictures that I took last night:



Erin, I love this photo


Hayley



The kids all playing after dinner


After Franklin's field trip today to the farm, we are heading to Disney for the rest of the week. I will try and post from there.

Cathy

2 comments:

Nikki Cleary said...

omg i just read that post about you having to break into your parents house...aghhh what a day!!
hope you have a great time at disney!!

Anonymous said...

You are a bloggin' mama! I have to catch up! I would so get my money's worth there as Drew literally eats more than I do at times! The boy can chow down. Have a great time at Disney!

cheers.
amanda