Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am soooo excited!

My sister-in-law Kelli and her family are coming today. She isn't really my sister-in-law. Her husband is Filic's cousin and in Asian culture cousins are like brothers/sisters. So instead of explaining all of this, we just call each other sisters-in-law. We could be sisters though. We get along great.

Anyway, she is flying in today from New Jersey. Grace and I are going to pick them up in Tampa. Tomorrow we are heading to Disney with them. Her daughters haven't been to Disney since 2003, and Filic and went with them. Their son hasn't been yet. They are so excited. I am excited to go with them again. Most of you know that I love Disney.

Franklin is so excited to see Gavin, his cousin. And vice versa. They haven't seen each other in a long time. At one point the wind was blowing yesterday and Franklin asked me if that meant Gavin's plane was landing. How cute. All day yesterday he asked when he would be here. Already this morning he is asking when I am going to leave to get them. I am glad that he is so excited. I am just hoping that they get along.

1 comment:

mama j said...

Have fun! When do they get in? How's Gracie doing?