Thursday, March 06, 2008

I was tagged...

I've been tagged...by Karen who was tagged by Jocie...who was tagged by Kim B...and I can't keep up with the train that led to that so here goes...

Here's what I have to do:
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Random facts about me:

1. I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia
2. I love the show Little House on the Prairie
3. I love Jeeps and going off roadin' in them
4. I trained for the rodeo - barrel racing
5. A slice of New York City pizza is my favorite food
6. I can't ride a bike well
7. I love cereal...I have several, several boxes open at one time

Bonus from Filic: I don't sleep with a top sheet, and it drives him flippin' crazy!

Okay, so all my blogging friends have already been tagged, this is the end of the line for me.

Cathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! I hope you had a great time!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...love the blog, and ps...I LOVE THE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE show too! What a riot! Have you made your butterflies yet? Come and crop with us tonight! Nikki and Kim are going to be there, should be a blast! Karen

mama j said...

LOL--I TOO am a HUGE fan of LHOTP! TOooooo funny!

I laughed at your "end of the line for me" comment......I didn't even want to do this post, b/c I was like "Who can I tag, Kim, Karen and Joci got them all...." then I remembered, I DO have a couple other blogging friends! LOL!