Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My baby is 2 now

Last Monday, my sweet baby Grace turned 2. We celebrated by having pancakes shaped liked butterflies with purple sprinkles and a picnic with both Mommy and Daddy at Selby Gardens.

Here is a look at Grace over the past two years:


On the day she was born, just moments after being born
How sweet does she look? One of my favorite photos.
Grace at age 1
Grace at age 1 3/4, just days before her 2nd
birthday. I love this photo of her. I took
it in our front yard one night before dinner.
On her 2nd birthday, at Selby Gardens
playing in the banyans.
I must say that now that she is officially two, my what an attitude she has. I know, I know, its the phase, the terrible twos. But she is much worse than Franklin was at his worst. She is very stubborn.
Filic was able to get her weaned off the bottles cold turkey while I was sick two weeks ago. I am very proud of him. She acts completely different for him. We did it before her second birthday. yeah!
Cathy

No comments: