Saturday, March 29, 2008

Photo shoot

At the end of February I did a photo shoot of my neices and nephew who were visiting from New Jersey. The first night that I did the shoot it was in my side yard. The pictures came out great and you would never have guessed that it was my side yard. The second time was an impromtu shoot at Selby Gardens. We went there for the kids to run around and enjoy the gardens but ever the photographer, I just had to take some photos!

Here are some of my favorite shots...



Erin, at Selby Gardens



Erin and Haysie, my side yard


Gavin, my side yard.


Kelli with her girls, my side yard

Erin, Haysie and Gavin, Selby Gardens

I hope that you are all enjoying the great Spring weather.

Cathy

1 comment:

mama j said...

My favorite is the one of Gavin, solo! How precious! Great shots--all of them!