Tuesday, September 04, 2007

he asked for what

Franklin was sitting in the tub last night with Grace and asked why we only have 2 kids. I wasn't sure what he meant by it so I asked him if he meant why we don't have 3 kids or more and he said that is what he was thinking. He then asked if we could have another baby. He said that he would like a brother. I asked him would it be okay if it turned out to be a baby girl, he said yes and that he would name her Gracie, too. He then said that maybe an older brother would be nice.

I have no idea where this came from. I was very shocked to be receiving these questions from my 3 year old.

Anybody else get odd questions from their kids this weekend?

Cathy

1 comment:

mama j said...

Three times in the past week, Cooper has brought up the fact that he wants another...BROTHER....a baby one, Mama. His most recent request was this morning. Mac replies "I want GURL baby."

Hmmmmmmm......ask Daddy, boys!! LOL!