Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You are invited and I am in awe



Here is the invite to the opening reception for my photography exhibition. I am so excited that we are getting closer the "the day". I feel like I am counting down for my wedding all over again!

I spent yesterday shopping at International Mall in Tampa for a new dress and shoes for the occasion. Went to a lot of stores before I found the one. I knew it was the one as soon as I put it on. Oh, and it is about two sizes smaller than I would have thought I needed, you gotta love that! Found a few pairs of shoes that would have looked great with the dress, one of which had a $1300 price tag! No thanks. Can you imagine spending that much on just one pair of shoes. Wish that I had taken a picture of me wearing them, just so I could post it here. Maybe the next time that I make it up there I will try them on again just to show you all. The pair of shoes that I picked are just perfect for the dress and they are comfortable too. (I was really happy about that!) Now I just need to figure out what to do about my hair and accessories and I will be all set.

I am in awe because I just found out that the school is keeping all four of my images on permanent display because the President of MCC loves them and wants them to inspire other students. Can you believe that? This just keep getting better!

Hope that everyone is having a great day!

Cathy

2 comments:

mama j said...

Woohooo!! Can't wait. Can I borrow the brown dress? ;l)

Anonymous said...

congrats! I am going to try and make it to the event!@ I am very proud of you! Sorry we couldnt' make it to the movie. I really wanted to go. We will have to team up for date night another time! Amy