Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Book Club anyone?

I was talking to a friend last night and we both had the idea to start a book club. Is anyone interested?


I just finished the book Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald and LOVED it! I highly reccomend it. I read it in a day and a half, which says a lot considering I have Franklin and Grace! I took every moment I could to read that is how awesome this book is.


The other books that I have read lately are:

The Sleeping Beauty Proposal by Sarah Strohmeyer

The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

The Devil in the Junior League by Linda Francis Lee

The Russian Concubine by Kate Furnivall

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks


What books have you read lately?


Have a great Tuesday,
Cathy


1 comment:

mama j said...

Let's see....

Brown Bear, Brown Bear
The Hungry Caterpillar
Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs
Friends (it's a "BIG BOOK")
Click, Clack, Moo!
Sorry you asked? Wish I had time to read...but what little time I do have, I'd rather be scrapping! LOL!

Miss ya!