Wednesday, June 20, 2007

who loves it when...

the ups driver arrives with something for you? I do, I do! The UPS driver just delivered two packages for me. One was Filic's Father's Day gift, a little late I know. But I did order it in time, hey I am reaching here! The second package was for me, just new checks but I am excited nonetheless. I actully love my new checks, they have penguins on them. What else would they have on them? It makes me want to sit down and pay a bill, what am I saying!

Hope you are having a great day,
Cathy

1 comment:

mama j said...

WOoooohoooo!! Even better than the new post--you put your HOT self up there too!!

what did you get Felic? I'm waiting on two orders-one from OTC w/ stuff for M's b-day and one from that scrap co. you and I ordered from together.....LOVE "fun" mail. Mine just hasn't shipped yet! Bummer!

You can write me a check, anytime, OK? LOL!