Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It doesn't take much to excite me

My new washer and dryer were just delivered! My washer decided to go on strike last Sunday night during a marathon laundry session, mid-cycle. So I spent two hours at the laundromat last Sunday night finishing the laundry. There were three more trips back to the laundromat in the week that followed. I was amazed at the quickness of going to the laundromat, I could get all the laundry washed, dried and folded in under 2 hours, and get to read a book while doing it!!! I never realized how much laundry we create in just a few days until I was loading it up and feeding the machines with quaters.
I am already washing a load of laundry and am amazed at how quiet it is. We chose the Whirlpool Duet machines. Here are some pictures:

Where the old washer and dryer were.
Side view of new washer and dryer.
Front view of new washer and dryer.
Happy laundry day to everyone!!
Cathy

3 comments:

mama j said...

Ummm, it's no WONDER you had to rip the counter tops! Those suckers are taller than I am!!! LOL!

No, happy laundry day to YOU....it's "fun" when it's new....sucks otherwise! LOL!

Nikki Cleary said...

the picts of the railroad tracks are really amazing...love what you did with them in photoshop!

i am jealous of your new W/D. Mine is over 20 years old!!!

have a great week.
nikki

mama j said...

Gotta post this weekend...a pix or two from your vacation...OK? Can't wait to catch up....missed ya'll!