Sunday, June 10, 2007

K2 Challenge

This is the first time that I have been able to complete a layout for K2's weekly challenge. This weeks challenge was to use fabric on your layout. I have been wanting to do a layout about Franklin and his weebie for quite some time now. This was the perfect excuse for me to get it done.

Here are the pictures from the layout:
The paper I used is Cherry Arte Burnish Starry Night. The pins are Heidi Grace, the button is Foof-a-la, the journaling spot is a Karen Russel Narratives sticker, and the ribbon is from my stash. The letters that spell 'weebie" are thickers.
This is a close-up of the words that I put on the left side of the layout.

This is a close-up of the piece of Franklin's weebie that I cut apart for this layout, the Karen Russell journaling spot, and also the Heidi Grace pins.
This is a close-up of the thickers.

Nikki, I hope that you notice that it is before midnight, 11:37 pm to be exact. What a great challenge this week. You can check out Nikki's blog at: http://www.nikkicleary.blogspot.com/

Take care,

Cathy

1 comment:

mama j said...

OH MY WORD....Adorable! BUT, how did you get your hands on one of the weebies to CUT????!!!!!! Brave Mama!!!

This is phenominal!