Monday, June 11, 2007

Last photography assignment

I had the wonderful opportunity to take a photography class the past six weeks at MCC with Professor Drew Webster. I finished my last assignment today in the old building. Come this fall they art department is going to be in a brand new building. I was able to take a tour of the building a few weeks ago and it is going to be amazing. I can't wait to take some more classes.

I was at school almost all day today. Here are the pictures for my last assignment. These were taken here in Sarasota around 301 and University Park.

This is an infared photo. I did this using a #87 filter. I love the glow that living things take on with infared photography.




This image was turned sepia to give it a nostalgic feel.





I hope that everyone had a great Monday.

Cathy

1 comment:

mama j said...

I SO want to "play" w/ you and your cameras/software!! GREAT work C!! The first is my favorite...the "glow" is amazing! And wow--what, 4 posts in <24 hours? Keep it up!!