Friday, June 15, 2007

Brush with Greatness

I am in awe. Today one of my photographs was being stored next to a Picasso! Can you believe that? I am going to have a photography show at MCC Bradenton in September, and I have spent the week preparing and printing my images. The images that I selected were printed
33 1/2 inches by 24 inches, by the time they are matted and framed they will be about 4 feet by 3 feet. They are being stored in the framing room where there is also a Picasso waiting to be framed. So I am going to remember this moment forever...my work next to a Picasso.


As far as the show goes, I am on cloud nine. I keep jumping up and down with excitement. This is something that I have wanted for a long time and it is coming true. I will let everyone know what the dates are as soon as I know. There will be a opening night and you will all be invited.


Have a great Friday,
Cathy
Enjoy the photos below....
This is one of my photos with the Picasso near it.

This is me holding the Picasso.

3 comments:

mama j said...

So, if you touched it and then I touched you, does that make me a touch-in-law of a Picasso? Hmmmm....now, that is a thought....

Amazing. And fun!

Unknown said...

congratulations kiddo...just got back from Europe and was catching up on your great success...so proud of you sweetie! Keep it up! love ya, Karen

mama j said...

So, last week you were on a roll w/ TONS of posts....come on lady--I need my fix!! I'm starting to get the shakes again! LOL! Show us some LOs--been awhile!