Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's been a bit since my last post

I feel so guilty for not posting in a week. A lot has been going on. I did make it out to Myakka last week and the pictures are amazing. I was inspired by Clyde Butcher. I tried to see things the way he does. He is famous for photographing the Real Florida, like Myakka. I can't wait until I can get the negatives scanned next week and posted on the blog so that you all can see them.

I have managed to hurt myself on a daily basis it seems this week. First I cut my hand open with a bread knife. Then I went to the dentist for a toothache and ended up with a filling for no reason. I have sealants on my back teeth from when I was a kid and they thought my tooth was cracked so they had to drill into the tooth to check. No crack, but had to put a filling in the tooth. Sliced three toes open today trying to move an entertainment center by myself. I have decided no more cleaning up around the house for the next several days. Maybe then I can avoid some more injuires!

Filic is leaving town tomorrow for Las Vegas. He won't be home until Monday night. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do with the kids this weekend. I will probably just stay close to home and do a lot of playing in the front yard. If anyone wants to get together, just email me.

I hope you are all having a great week and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

mama j said...

Ummm, zoo w/ us on Monday, right?

Stop hurting yourself lady! That's INSANE!!!!!!

I'll call you tomorrow....we'll be going to the Beach, probably, are you that brave?

mama j said...

Hey, I have a GREAT idea...why not post another "first...." Your FIRST POST in AGES! LOL!

Love ya!