Thursday, April 05, 2007

Inspired by Nikki


This is a LO that I created about a thank you note from my good friend Nikki. I loved how she used a lacy doily to give it a homemade, old-fashion feel. I was cleaning up my desk in my scrapbooking area and came across the note the other day and reread it. At that point I knew that I did not want to lose it again. I was immediately inspired to create a LO around it.


I had been wanting to do something with this paper from K2, and knew this was it. I cut the woman out of the paper, because it was too busy otherwise. I doodled in two of the corners and added the thank you note.


Thanks for being such a great friend Nikki. And thanks for sending such great notes!

2 comments:

Nikki Cleary said...

i just bought this paper and love it too!
love the LO and thank you for what you said.
Nikki

Nikki Cleary said...

hey, i just looked back and saw all the LO's you added, they look great!
Nik