Sunday, April 29, 2007

Firsts

As a mom I get to experience lots of firsts. On Saturday night Grace and I had a first, her first pig tails! I was pretty excited to put her hair up and she actually did not try and take them out. I thought that she looked quite adorable. Franklin kept telling me that she looked like a girl! How cute.

They are both growing up so fast. It's hard to believe all of the firsts that I have already witnessed and all of the ones yet to come. I love all of the firsts that I get to be there for, those are the moments that make this hard job called motherhood even more rewarding.

I hope that you all had a great weekend and that you have a great week and get to experience some firsts of your own.

Here is a picture of Grace's first pig tails!

1 comment:

mama j said...

update that blog lady!!

Love this picture...but come on, Felic will be on his next get-away before you post a new blog--LOL!

BTW-check out mine--wrote about last night w/ Marsela on there.