Wednesday, April 09, 2008

it has started...

Grace is into Disney Princesses. While we were on vacation for Spring Break, she was able to get a toy. She wanted a Ariel Barbie. She liked it and wanted to carry it around. On Saturday the kids and Filic watched The Little Mermaid for the first time. (a lot of skipping over the Ursala and eel scenes) Now all she wants to watch is The Little Mermaid, which she calls the Princess movie. She wants to sit in her chair that has a mermaid painted on it. She takes Ariel everywhere we go. Yesterday while I was getting her ready for school, she said she wanted princess hair. So I twisted it and put a clip in it. She normally screams when I try and do anything to her hair.

My life will be all about princesses from now on, I predict. But you know what, I am okay with that. I was into princesses way back when. I had to use my imagination to "be" Cinderella - my personal favorite. There were no dolls, dress up clothes etc.


Who is your favorite Disney princess?


Have a magical day,

Cathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally am slightly jealous that I will never have a princess at home. I too think it would be fun and exciting to have princess time. I was a tomboy and had no interest in anything remotely girly. If I had to pick a princess it would probably be snow white because I love the red striped cap sleeves on her dress. Too Funny. Cheers.

mama j said...

Before I finished reading-I was already thinking of my favorite princess.....Belle. Sigh. Love that movie. Love her voice. Love all the characters. Best one out there, IMO. And I'm w/ Amanda....sometimes I'm (sad)/jealous that we won't ever have that stage here....but, I can "get my fix" w/ Gracie and all my girly-girl students! LOL! Nice to read a new post-I was coming here to harrass you--missin' ya this week!

mama j said...

How are ya girl?

How's your class coming? Whatever happened w/ the Stetson ad?