Monday, August 06, 2007

What's a Southern girl to do

when she has a stressful day? Well, this Southern girl makes fresh peach cobbler. And that is just what I did this evening. Had a lot to deal with today. I am enjoying a nice big piece of my peach cobbler and some milk right now, and it is yummy and I am starting to feel better already.

Here is a picture of the peach cobbler I made this evening:


On a lighter note I had a great time playing with the kids in the hose tonight. Really brought me back to my childhood.
Hope everyone has a great evening,
Cathy

2 comments:

mama j said...

OMG, I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE peach cobbler! I want your recipe...I've never made it before (I'm not a baker type of cook). Thought it was odd to not hear from you today, but I was BUSY.....I'll post on my blog in a bit...but you can see what I did w/ about 4 1/2 of my hours today/this evening. Did my Walmart run at the kid's bedtime too--that was nice to get out of the way. I'll talk w/ ya tomorrow (going into work for awhile)

Oh and PS: I love to put my cobbler in a bowl (warm) and pour the milk over the top of it.......oh yummmmmmmy!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your day tomorrow is better than today! I am sooooooo happy you are joining our Krewe at K2!!!!!

AMy