Monday, May 26, 2008

hard work



I spent Saturday and Sunday evenings working in my pool cage. For those who have been here you know what a job that can be. It was in need of weeding and trimming. I let the kids play in the pool while I trimmed trees and plants. I even took out a bird of paradise that was hitting the top of our screen cage. Franklin was watching this and said "Mommy, you are stronger than Daddy" and I said, "yes I am, and you remember that!" Had to stop on Saturday evening to feed the kids dinner. Sunday evening after dinner we did the same thing, pool for the kids and more trimming and taking out of things for me. I took out the two cactus plants that I have wanted out since we moved in. I took out the mother in law plants as well. The pool cage looks so different now.



here is me with one of the piles of clippings that I accumulated!

here is me with dirt between my eyes, Filic took my picture before telling me it was there.
Nice, right?
Hope you are having a nice memorial day.
Cathy

No comments: