Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My babies are growing up...

I can't believe it, both of my babies are growing up so fast. On Monday night I set up the twin size mattress and boxspring in Franklin's room and moved the toddler bed into Grace's room.
I did not intend for Grace to start sleeping in the toddler bed that night, but she had other ideas!

Franklin was very excited to have a BIG boy bed. You should have seen the look of happiness on his face. He went to sleep just fine. He did wake up in the middle of the night saying he wanted his old bed back. But when he woke up on Tuesday morning, the first thing he said to me was "Mommy, I love me new bed!"

Grace climbed right into the toddler bed and wanted to go to sleep. We told her that she had to stay in the bed or we would put her in the crib-which is still in her room. She went right to sleep and did not wake up at all during the night. When she woke up on Tuesday morning, she called for me and still did not get out of the bed until I told her it was okay!

Naps yesterday were another story. It took Grace a long time to go to sleep and when she woke up, Filic went in to get her and there were several books in her bed, several pairs of shoes, several baby dolls and she was wearing shoes! How funny is that. Franklin didn't nap, but stayed in his room.

Here are some pictures of their beds:
Grace's bed, complete with her dolls and Mickey
Franklin's bed with his 4 blankets and several animals which always change!

2 comments:

Fibo said...

NICE Blog :)

mama j said...

Too cute! Do you still have the fire engine toddler bed? Andrea needs one...I told her I'd ask you.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR! How's your day? Gonna start tackling some boxes/suitcases/toy boxes during naptime.....teeeheee!!

I'll call you tomorrow, ok?