Sunday, July 29, 2007

a little bit about me...

I found this suvey online and thought that it would be fun to post and get to know more about me!


* . . About You . . *

Eye Color:: Brown

Hair Color:: Brownish!

Height:: 5'7"

Favorite Color:: blue, light purple

Favorite Band:: too many to list

Favorite Movie:: Dirty Dancing

Favorite Show:: Ugly Betty

Your Car:: Honda Odyssey

Your Hometown::Jacksonville

Your Present Town:: Sarasota

Your Crushes First Name:: Tyler

Your Style:: Trendy


* . . Have You Ever . . *

Sat on your rooftop?:no

Kissed someone in the rain?: yes

Danced in a public place?: yes

Smiled for no reason?: yes

Laughed so hard you cried?: yes

Written a song?: yes

Sang to someone for no reason?: I sing to my kids all the time

Performed on a stage?: yes

Talked to someone you don't know?: yes

Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: yes

Made out in a theatre?: yes

Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: yes

Been in love?: yes


* . . Who was the last person to . . *

Say HI to you?: Franklin

Tell you, I love you?: Filic

Kiss you?: Filic

Hug you?: Grace

Tell you BYE?: Filic

Write you a note?:

Take your photo?: Filic

Call your cell phone?: Jessi

Buy you something?: ME!

Go with you to the movies?: Filic

Sing to you?: Franklin

Write a poem about you?: it has been a really long time since that happened - a lifetime ago

Text message you?: Becky

Touch you?: Franklin

* . . What's the last . . *

Time you laughed?: this morning

Time you cried?: a few weeks ago

Movie you watched?: Evan Almighty

Joke you told?: no idea

Song you've sang?: Rockstar

Time you've looked at the clock?: few minutes ago

Drink you've had?: coke

Number you've dialed?: Jessi, yesterday

Book you've read?: The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer

Food you've eaten?: pizza

Flavor of gum chewed?: spearmint

Shoes you've worn?: converse

Store you've been in?: publix

Thing you've said?: yes you can have a fruit snack

* . . Can You . . *

Write with both hands?: no

Whistle?: barely

Blow a bubble?: yes

Roll your tounge in a circle?: yes

Cross your eyes?: yes

Touch your tounge to your nose?: no

Dance?: yes

Stay up a whole night without sleep?: yes, its called parenting!

Speak a different language?: eine bisen

Impersonate someone?: not really

Prank call people?: no

Make a card pyramid?: never tried to

Cook anything? yes


* . . Finish The Line . . *

If i were a ...: asleep right now I would be very happy!

I wish ...: I were in New York right now

So many people don't know that ...: couldn't think of anything!

I am ...: very happy with my life

My heart is ...: with my husband and my kids


I would like to see all of your answers to these questions!

Have a great Sunday,
Cathy

1 comment:

Nikki Cleary said...

Bummer we missed Franklin's party.
Didn't get back to Sarasota till 12:30 then I had to go straight home to get Brody down for a nap.
Life will be so much easier when Brody stops taking 2-3 naps a day!!
We will get together soon!
Love, Nikki
Cute post by the way. It is always fun to learn something new.