Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Feeling of Accomplishment

Last night Filic took the kids to the park so that I could get some stuff done around the house. It is amazing what you can do in just 1 1/2 hours with no interruptions! I was able to listen to MY music, and loud, such a treat. I moped the majority of the house, cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned Franklin's room, folded several loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, etc.

I love the feeling of getting things accomplished at the end of the day. I am a list maker and love to cross things off of my list. I know that most days that I get a lot done, but last night I really felt great about all the I had accomplished. Plus, I was dancing to the music so I was getting a workout in too!

Hope you all have a great day,
Cathy

1 comment:

Nikki Cleary said...

I know the feeling.
My dad watched Riley yesterday and I got sooooo much done around the house.
I love the feeling of going to bed with so much accomplished.
nik